Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congrats Obama

The news is in, and Barack Obama has won the election that has been going on for half of the last term. I say about friggin time. I congratulate him, and hope that his voice for change is truthful. I have faith that he will make the US a better country, and bring them out of the ressession they are currently in. But what is really pissing me off, is all the republicans who think that people only voted for Obama because he is black. There are some people who only voted for McCain becuase he is white. Because they are afraid of change, who like having old WHITE men to run the country. It is wrong that Republicans went into voting stations today, just to make sure people were registered correctly, and if they were voting fairly. It's not right for Republicans to go around saying that you are a bad person for wanting Obama to win. Just look at who ran the country for the last 8 years. Just look at who brought down the American economy, and put the country into a useless war where nothing has been solved, and also put the country into infinate debt. People are not ignorant for voting Obama in. Voting is a choice. If I were able to do the vote, I would have voted Obama becuase I believe in his values and beliefs. But being a permanant resident of the US, I couldn't quite do the vote. Next election I will. All the hard work you did Obama paid off. I congradulate you on becoming the 54th president of the United States of America. I hope you stay true to your word of change. Comments are not nessessary, and will be deleted if negative. My blog, my rants, my opinions. So please do not tell me I am wrong. Peace.Love.Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...