Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walking Blog Moment

One thing that drives me nuts more than ANYTHING! OK I don't want to upset anyone that smokes.. and I have no problem with anyone who does smoke. But when you walk up to me at work to order a coffee.. and I can smell the freshly burnt tobacco on you.. EW GROSS! Probably the worst thing ever. But of course, today coming back from Toronto.. I was sitting across from Frank on the train. Wasn't really busy.. most of the seat clusters had 2 people in it. So this lady and her man came in.. man sits on the other side.. woman across from me where my feet were. Sits down, pulls out her book.. and I breath in. EW.. holy freaking smoke.. and it's illegal to smoke on the tracks. It's just disgusting when you can smell it on someone.. almost nauseating. Along with an overwhelming aroma of smoke that is bad.. is B.O, perfume/cologne, and other random scents. (( esp ones that come from construction workers )) I get kind of embarrassed sometimes at work, because when I get a bad smell in my nose, I sneeze 4 - 6 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...