Monday, February 23, 2009
On Change.
Everyone in the world determines what the world will look like tomorrow.. next week or in 20 years. When the United States voted Obama into office, they wanted change. Change he promised us. Change I believe is going to come. But at the same time, change does not happen over night. The world cannot be fixed in two days. The crappy economy that the world is feeling, will not be resolved tomorrow.
Republicans are sitting there watching and waiting for Obama to make a mistake, to not change the world immediately. Because the world isn't changing this second, they go, "HA he's not doing a single thing!" Well, one person does not change the world, the economy, or a friggin war in Iraq. One person has a say in what all goes on, and when it will happen. But people, you and I, are the ones to also go with change. People need to stop caring about money, what the girl next to you is wearing, that bad driver ahead of you. If everyone were to stop.. or let up on all that, change will happen. If everyone gets together to clean up a neighborhood, that changes peoples lives.
I don't know where I went in this entry. My usual rambling. But I just have to say, I am so sick of all the debating and arguing and fighting that goes on. If everyone were to stop blaming everyone else, and just look in the mirror and blame themselves, things will maybe actually start to change. It is our own faults. We are the ones who have to pick up the pieces. You are no different then a bum on the street or the richest man in the world. Good job or bad, people are people all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment