Saturday, May 16, 2009

When & Where..

I hate not knowing when things are going to happen, and what I am going to be doing. Whether it be tomorrow or in 5 months, it all terrifies me. 
I finally know what I want to do with my life, but I don't know where I'm going to be when the new school year starts. Makes it hard when it comes time to find a school to go to that has the program for you, and then applying, getting in AND THEN registering ((it's probably too late to apply for Fall 2009 classes anyways)). I know I could take online correspondence classes, but finding one in the field I want to go in is hard. I want to do event management, and finding an online class for that is not easy. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Find a job in the meantime that pays well so I can sort of afford something where ever I end up in the next few months. That almost doesn't seem likely just because I live in the worst possible city, Detroit.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all that, Sam! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the school Sam. Hope you remember me from today's chat at 20SB. I read your blog, nice posts. And the Ant thingy is awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...