I need to stop letting time go by so long between posts. I can say though that I have been quite busy in the past few weeks. I am finally moved and living in Los Angeles now! Our new little home is delightful and the area we live in is safe and quiet.
The road trip from Michigan to California was definitely something else. The landscapes we drove through were just breath taking. Pictures definitely to come. Each state is so different from the next. Well besides Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska and half of Colorado. No offense to anyone who lives there, they are just quite flat and boring states to drive through. Denver on was eye opening and beautiful. All the sunsets I saw could not be captured in a picture. The colors and light were only those of God's canvass. All the mesa's in Utah and the Grand Canyon in Arizona were jaw dropping. The magnificence it all had put me into a calm and tranquil state. Really, the pictures I took do no justice. I will try to get some up on here tomorrow.
I hope everyone has been having a good week, and enjoying the first bits of fall. I know I have, California fall is nothing to complain about.
No comments:
Post a Comment