Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Am NOT Eighteen!

There comes a point in your life when you are flattered when someone asks for your ID or asks if you are younger than you really are. Lately I find that people are asking me if I am 18, or what grade I am in high school. I'm sure when I hit twenty-seven I'll love it, but I am not twenty-seven. I'm twenty-one (almost twenty-two I have to say.. less than three months is close for me) But it is insulting when I'm asked what GRADE I am in. Yes, I'm 17 and I'm openly buying a bottle of wine. Come on!

1 comment:

  1. My roommate just turned 30, but she has recently been asked if she went to school at the high school where she works. I don't have that problem though, people always think I'm older!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...