December 21 Project. What did you start this year that you’re proud of?
I learned how to crochet! I haven't done anything of significance yet besides little circles (which I am quite proud of) but it is definitely a new hobby to keep me entertained for a few hours at a time.
I remember learning how to use the hook when I was about five. Hadn't touched the needle or the yarn since then, then I saw this dress on Victoria's Secret that I wanted, and figured out I could make it if I tried. Well I started, still working on it. I do plan to finish one day, hopefully before summertime hits here. I just need a smaller hook and I'll be good to get going on it once again.
cool! i can crochet basic things but I could never make that dress...post a picture when you're done :D
ReplyDeletei've only done the circles.. the top is just a racer back tank only making me crochet the skirt part.. i'm hoping to get some new needles for christmas so i can finish this thing.
ReplyDelete