Monday, December 7, 2009

The Challenge 2009: Dec. 7

December 7 Blog find of the year. That gem of a blog you can’t believe you didn’t know about until this year.

I have been blogging for years now. But one thing I did stumble upon was 20 Something Bloggers, a blogsite for people aged between 20 && 29. Tagline; The Blogger's With The Most To Say. I have found some of the most wonderful blogs, and people to go along with them, there. I wasn't sure how to build a blog following or how to find new blogs to read with out just clicking the "next" button on the top of blogspot blogs. I'm not the most committed user, and I know I need to get into more discussions and make more friends on there to keep building followers. But I love the site, it is truly wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. holler! That's how I met you! :D
    The "next blog" button always leads me to blogs with tons of baby pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...