Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5 Challenge

December 5 Night out. Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?

I sure did! The best night out I had this past year, was my last pub night in Oakville. I was able to see all of my best girlfriends and dance the night away with them. It was a St. Patrick themed pub which made the night even more fun. To make the night even more fun, all of my old classmates were there from Media Arts and it was great to see them all one last time. My old room mate, Anna, was my best friend and by far my favorite dance partner ever. Her and I spent many a Thursday pub night dancing the night away together.



Chantell, Anna, Me && Andrea
My favorite girls. I miss them all so much.



Best friend & dance partner, Anna

Dancing to our favorite "Home For A Rest" by the Great Big Sea

1 comment:

  1. cool i love girls nights out , especially when it involves dancing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...