Friday, December 4, 2009

Late Night Survey

By filling out surveys I hope that you get to know me a little better, I don't do them very often but they are fun to do from time to time. I got this survey from Heather.
 



10 Things You Want For Christmas:
  • A new iPod, preferably the Nano in purple
  • Pretty boots
  • The new iMac, I love it so much
  • Grey Converse All Stars - Low top
  • Something purdy
  • Makeup brushes
  • The new Nicholas Sparks book - The Last Song
  • Smelly hand soaps from Bath & Body Works
  • A nice new camera with more manual settings
  • Candles and in-scents
9 Musicians/Bands You Love:
  • Relient K - all time favorite since 2002
  • Sam Roberts
  • Shiny Toy Guns
  • Norah Roberts
  • Feist
  • Gotan Project
  • Rilo Kiley
  • Beck
  • Coldplay and etc.
8 Things You Do Everyday:
  • Brosh my dents
  • Eat
  • Drink
  • Check email, Facebook, Myspace and Blogs
  • Feed my cat
  • Kiss & hug Frankie
  • Sleep
  • Text
7 Things You Enjoy:
  • Frank
  • Spending time with friends
  • Shopping
  • Eating
  • Going out on Friday nights
  • Cuddling up and watching movies
  • A glass of wine
6 Things That Will ALWAYS Win Your Heart:
  • Honesty
  • Soft kisses on my forehead
  • Flowers
  • Love notes
  • Holding my hand
  • Big hugs
5 Favorites:
  • Movie:The Little Mermaid
  • Song: Say the Words - DCTalk
  • Book: Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - James Patterson
  • Food: Pizza
  • Season: Spring
4 Smells You Enjoy:
  • Frank, no matter what
  • The old Hollister perfume and cologne
  • Garlic
  • Roses
3 Places You Want To Go:
  • Italy
  • French Polynesia
  • Australia
2 Holidays You Love:
  • Christmas
  • My Birthday!
1 Person You Would Marry On The Spot:

3 comments:

  1. oh fun i love surveys
    I'm gonna steal this from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i copied your whole survey and then it deleted somehow! I didn't have the energy to do it all again lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...