Some people are spoiled and take advantage of it. Getting things so they can feel like they are one up from everyone else. I see some girls, and they just say how they want more, more, more. I know there are some things I wish I did have, but I know I am not able to get them now. I'm female, I'm going to be a bit materialistic.
I am so thankful for everything I have and everything I have been given. We were lucky to get so much hand me down furniture, and house warming gifts from my parents when I moved down to California with Frank. Everything is coming together and is making it feel like, our home.
We don't need material things to make us happy. I'm happy with what we have, and what I have with the love of my life. We have a whole lifetime to save up for those material things.
One day, soon, I know we will be married and share a last name. As of now I consider us married. Just because we didn't make a promise in the eyes of God or with our friends and family, we made a promise to each other; to stay together for the rest of our lives. He is my best friend, my everything.
"Marriage is more than a piece of paper."
- Gay Guy on Secret Life of the American Teenager
No comments:
Post a Comment