Thursday, January 21, 2010
The Happy Award!
I have received this award from Jill at Jillie Side Up. I have been reading Jill's blog for almost a year now. Her posts are always thought filled and entertaining, and I love it! Thank you so much Jill! I really appreciate it!
10 Things That Make Me Happy =)
1. Frank
2. Sunshine
3. Random letters or cards in the mail
4. Being inspired
5. Eating
6. The beach
7. Pretty shoes
8. Summertime - flip flops, shorts and pretty dresses
9. Good company with good friends
10. Feeling pretty
A few blogs that make me happy =)
Frank at Allow Me to be Frank
Amy at My LaLa Land
Trish at Write or Wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoops! I was signed into the wrong account the first time I tried to comment.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award! You are a sweetheart. It really brightened my day :)