Got this fun little thing off of Lariats and Lavenders page. I'm a sucker for these kind of things!
RULES: BOLD YOUR CHOICE
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper? - Though I drink a bottle of Coke Zero everyday. Oh, and it will forever be POP not SODA
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards, or hamsters? - Only cause they are so cute. I've never had a dog.
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod, gaming console? - A computer is no good if you don't have the internet, or Photoshop
4. Rock, rap, Hip- hop, pop, metal, or punk? - I just like the lively, happiness that pop music has. But I have my selections of rock, hip-hop, techno, classical and country in my itunes folder.
5. Black, white, blue, red, or green? - If you look in my closet you will see a rainbow in front of you, yes I have my clothes color. A big chuck of the "rainbow" is blue, then purple.
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips, fruit? - I'm a huge sucker for apples, pineapple, strawberries and cherries. I really eat an apple a day.
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school, college(university)? - Elementary school was fun, middle and high school were hell. I couldn't wait to go to college when I was 15, and once there, I made some of the best friends I'll ever have.
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France, England, or Ireland? - It's an obvious choice. However I spent 20 years out of the 22 in my life living in the U.S. and stayed a loyal citizen to Canada for 21.5 years. I was raised Canadian in my Michigan home. Thanks for my parents both being Canadian. My boyfriend is Canadian and Canada will win hockey in the Winter Olymics. "Oh Canada. My home and native land..."
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks, or camping? - I could have highlighted them all. But there really is nothing better than swimming in a pool/lake/ocean and getting a wicked tan.
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, or sledding? - None. I can't stand snow. Or cold.
11. English, math, science, history or art? - I will forever be loyal to art, I'm horrible at every other subject.
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, chocolate bars, or cotton candy? - Notice worms wasn't bold. That's right, gummy BEARS are better. But anything gummy is good.
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Super Nintendo, Handheld? - I love my Nintendo DS.
14. Facebook, Xanga, Tumblr, YouTube, or Google? - I can't seem to stay away!
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys? - They have to have looks and brains. Just not super smart, just nerdy. I love my cute, nerdy animator man.
16. Flats, heels, Uggs, flip flops or skater shoes? - I really don't like socks, so flip-flops are an obvious choice. But put me in a pretty pair of 4" heals and I'm in heaven. (I'm 5'9")
17. Early morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, evening? - This is the time I get to spend with my best friend during the week. Always the best part of my day.
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen, or attic? - Where the computers, TV, Apple TV and all of our DVD's are, and where I spend my time when I'm not working.
19. Face-to-face, home phone, instant messenger, cell phone? - Face-to-face is the best option that I like best. There's no emotion in a message. I do text frequently though. Too frequently.
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts, or skirts? - The most comfortable thing to wear is skirt (well besides sweats) They are so free. I do love my skinny jeans and my shorts and my leggings and my jeans...
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top, or halter top? - The cutest summer top is a tank-top.
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King, or Dairy Queen? - Give me a cookie dough blizzard any day. I haven't had fast food since I moved to Cali (besides Subway and In-N-Out Burger (once, animal styled))
23. Car, airplane, train, boat, walking?- Walks are enjoyable. Fresh air and exercise.
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk, or soda? - I love tea. Just started buying lots of fancy teas from Teavana.
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure, or thriller? - I'm female, of course I love dramas. But I also love to laugh.
I hope this little do dag got you to get to know me a little better. Hope you enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment