Gap App for iPad and newest version of iPhone. **insert giddyness**
Will someone PLEASE get it and tell me if you can see me lurking in the background?! We had Jay from Project Runway Season 7(?) come in and do denim make overs for customers walking down the street. Included with him doing all this, they had cameras all over the very new 1969 store. If editing plays out right, I should be "working" in the back somewhere. Jay is now Visual Merchandising leader for 1969. He is also one of the funniest people I know. He also looks better in all of our women's clothes than most of the women do... Myself included.
((Right I don't have an iPhone))
1969 Should be coming to a few cities soon as well! In it's short six week life span it's been doing wonderful. Especially over the last few weeks with it being spring break for a lot of schools (I love working on this tourist heavy street) We've had Sarah Silverman, Ty Pennington all in shopping on their own. Nick Jonas actually parked his massive truck in front of the store last week to do some shopping at All Saint's. I was just amazed that he had such a big truck in L.A. This city is not one with big parking spaces and wide roads thats for sure.
Not gonna lie. I kind of want an iPad. I'm just a blogger and internet surfer anyways. I'd probably get some good use out of it. I do really want a new macbook or iMac computer too. One day. One day. there are other things I'd much rather have/get before a new computer. My little guy is doing well and it's almost 4 years old. I'm sure if it were a PC it would have crashed and burned by now.
That's awesome your job has perks!
ReplyDelete