Thursday, June 3, 2010

2ooth Post... Boring.

Incredible isn't it? Not that any of my readers keep track. Maybe this really isn't my 200th. I do have a few posts in draft. Should this be special. Is there any reason I haven't blogged in the past few weeks because of this looming number?

Frank told me to write about 200 things I've learned since writing. Or to write something 200 words. The possibility of a vlog floated around my head. All ideas, but none came into play.

I've skipped out on "Slice of Me Sunday" and other fun things. I haven't checked as many blogs as I normally do. But I've been busy with work, and it's only going to get busier. 


...... Oh well

My dad came into town over the weekend. I got to go to Santa Barbara for the first time, and boy was it beautiful. We enjoyed a craft show on the street looking at ocean views. Ventured the pier, and went to the Santa Barbara Mission. It was good to see my dad, I hadn't seen him since I went to Michigan in January. I'm not all that close to him. I'm glad that he and Frank got time to hang out together. Since being with Frank, they never really have had one on one time. I was working so they really had no choice. Hopefully Frank talked to him about a few things.. *wink wink.*

In just a few short weeks a kids and baby store will open next to us at 1969. I think the company likes to do things in short time spans. I just hope I'll be around for the opening and get to help with the celebs and their kids. We leave on the 24th to go to Toronto for a long weekend. We'll just have to see. My manager has told me I will be designated to the adult store. He didn't want to lose have some of us go back and forth because we are really good in the store. Some of the girls came from kids & baby, so it makes sense for them to switch. I on the other hand, have only been with the company for a very short time and haven't had the experience or chance to work in a store for children. It felt good to be told I'm good at helping men and women of adult ages find what they are looking for. I like it too. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family. Ninety nine percent of my friends are in that city, and I haven't seen them in way too long. Well, with the exception of talking to them on Skype. We wanted to see them all at The Drake Hotel in downtown Toronto, but we heard this morning that there is this G20 thing that's going to be happening while we are in town. They will be closing down half the city and blocking a lot of the major hubs for public transit. Hopefully we can find a new place soon so we can see all of our friends at once. Four days is just not enough time to see a bunch of friends and family.

I've missed writing here. I'm back guys. Not going anywhere this time. I'm sad I've lost a few followers. Please forgive me for not writing frequently. All the other bloggers I know post every day, or close to it. I work 6 hours a day ((average)) and spend an hour and a half to two hours commuting to get there. Sometimes when I get home I just want to sit and not think about anything. Mainly I just want to sit and talk to Frank, catch up with him. 

Some pictures from out day trip to Santa Barbara.

Craft show on the street. They had some wonderful ceramic pieces.

As we were venturing the pier, we saw a seal taking a nap on this dingy. Second time for me seeing a seal in the wild.

There always has to be on of those "couple" pictures in front of water. No my hair is not that blond, it is the sun reflecting off my hair. I do like how much smaller I am than frank in this picture though.

Gap has made an amazing fitting tank top. I chose the yellow tye dye, and I love it. Really starting to fit in, in this state.

Frank and Daddy looking into one of the tombs at the mission in Santa Barbara.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam! I recently posted my 20th post also. I felt like no one probably cared so I didn't mention it on my blog, but congrats to u!
    I'm not close with my dad either and he's barely met my BF. HOw come a lot of dad's have trouble staying in touch?
    I like your hair and tanktop! Tanktops are my fave summer wear :D Do you get sweet discounts from Gap?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...