
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Can't say either. I love those little boy short undies. No wedgies, no underwear lines, and no ugo bum going on. They are super comfy to sleep in. But if I had to really choose one of these, I'd have to say a thong.. but a pretty one. Those lace band ones from Victoria's Secret.
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Depends on if I know him or not. If it were Frank or any close guy friend of ours, I'd say something. But if it's a stranger then no way. It's fun to laugh at silly things like that.
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No spax you.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Yes, and always under a comforter too. I can't not, even if it's hotter than hell I have to sleep under sheets.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
6. Dream vacation spot?
I have wanted to go to Bora Bora for the longest time. It looks like such a beautiful and relaxing place to stay. Especially with those huts that you sleep in over the turquoise water.
7. What is your dream job?
I want to be a full time mom. Maybe work part time on the side at the Gap (will not lose that discount) on the weekends. I love the job I currently have. I have the opportunity to move up in a year, and the store I work in is amazing. I have never said "I don't want to go to work," or feel like the days are dragging by.
8. Who is your hero and why?
I'm going to be corny and say Frank. He saved me from myself. I was always super anxious and angry when we first met. Our fights would be fights about nothing and it almost tore us apart. He got to me and some how made me see myself and the person I was, and that got me to get help. It's been almost three years since all of that happened, and our relationship is better than ever. He's my best friend. He's the guy I can tell everything to no matter what. I never feel judged or insecure when I'm with him. He is my everything.

haha I don't like thongs or granny panties either. I like the low rise bikinis from V.S.
ReplyDeleteI always have to sleep under at least a sheet too! Even if I'm sweating I have to have something covering me.
I love Ariel :) I'm glad you have a job you love! And you can be a mom someday :D
P.s. I can't believe you walked by THe Hills filming before! you should have walked around to be on camera haha