Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall

Fall in SoCal is a lot different to the fall I grew up with. I found some of the leaves to fall in November, just wen the citrus trees start to bloom. Here I find you can dress fallish, without bundling up to hid from the crisp air. Already I've seen so many girls with scarves wrapped around their faces and the UGG(ly)'s on their feet. It's still 70ยบ. 

This is what fall is to me :)

Slouchy boots

Yates Cider Mill in Southeast Michigan

Some of the best cider and donuts come from here

The changing leaves.



Can't go wrong with waffle shirts and pretty scarves.

Obviously halloween candy, carmel apples and pumpkin spice lattes are included. Sadly this year I cannot partake in enjoying any of them anymore. Sad face.

Today is also my one year anniversary living here in California. Exciting. I can't believe it's already been a year. Time sure does fly by. It has been by far the best year of my life. So many good things have happened for Frank and myself. I'm so excited for what the next few years have in store for us.

Also going to my FIRST ever Disney theme park in a week and a half. BEYOND excited.

1 comment:

  1. have fun at Disney!
    Ahh 70 degrees and fall don't mix. It was 79 here today in NY! I am still wearing skirts, capris and short sleeves to work lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...