Sunday, October 10, 2010

1o.1o.1o.

The weird quirky day of the year. That day also happens to be mine and Frank's anniversary. 

Four years. 

Four years that have flown right on by.
Four years of falling deeper and deeper in love with the man of my dreams.
Four years of laughter and love.
Four years of holding hands and smiles.
Four years of butterflies in my stomach.
Four years of OUR lives.

This past year has been significantly the best year of my life. So many things have happened for us that it is a real eye opener of what is meant to be. We've moved in together. We've shared bills and money. We've gone through some things not even married people go through. Like me getting sick. I was afraid moving in with him. I thought, "what if this doesn't end up working out?" Well, I'm glad it did. It has just been so good. 

Him and I have gotten so close, closer than we ever were before. The amount of comfort I have with him is unlike any other. I'm not afraid to be me. He won't judge me, and I never feel judged. 

He is an amazing man. A very talented artist (post to come.) Loving, caring, generous. He's gentle and sweet. He's a dashing man. I love the way he looks at me. All I can see are eyes full of love. I love his smile. It's hard to get from him, but when it comes out, it's the best. He's my everything. 

I got the okay to have this weekend off. Frank rented a car and we headed down to Laguna Beach yesterday. Was so nice to spend a relaxing day there with him. It's our favorite place to be, so why not spend part of our anniversary weekend there together. We had subs on our favorite beach and wandered down in the sand to the main end. We checked out the shops and sipped some iced tea. He made reservations at this restaurant called The Cliff. All patio dining over looking the Pacific Ocean. We sipped champagne (a request called in by his parents) and at yummy meals as we watched a beautiful sunset. If you're ever in the area you need to go there, just for the sunset. It was amazing. The view, spectacular. It was a wonderful day spent together. Enjoying each other's company. Was nice to not worrying about the stress or work. We've both been so busy in the past few weeks. 

Today we've relaxed. He took me for a pedicure. Sad I bumped my toe and super smudged my little nail. We cuddled in bed for a bit. We went big grocery shopping, so much easier when you have a car for heavy foods. It's just nice to enjoy each others company. I love days like this. 

Walkin' down the beach. And he thought I wasn't gonna get him in the picture.


Sun dipped just under Catalina Island.

Such a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the 2 of you and to many more years to come!!! :D
    beautiful sunset too, I wanna go !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...