We took an adventure to one of the happiest places on earth yesterday. It was my very first time ever going to a Disney park. I felt like a 3 year old child as we parked the car and headed toward the park. It was such a fun day! I snapped a few pics and wanted to share some. Sorry for the bad quality. Having a small purse filled with my pen, glucose meter and a camera. I opted for my smaller go cam for space. Also included are some snagged from Franks iPhone.
My blood stayed good all day long. I even got to eat some funnel cake and half a churro. All the walking around helped. My first cheat in a month. I thought I deserved some yummy treats.
All in all it was a great day. I had such a good time with everyone. It was a big Sheridan (animation) hang out. Thanks so much to our friends who work at Disney and getting us into the park for free.
The castle and Socal's lovely gloomy morning weather.
Hollywood Tower. We rode at dusk. I ended up in the first row and got an amazing view of the whole park. Fun ride too. I was actually pretty scared before getting on.
I have an obsession with The Little Mermaid. This was the best picture I could get with her in "It's A Small World." You can the see the silhouette of my smile :)
Eating one of many pickles. Hey, no carbs means I can eat as many as I want.
Frank going back to his caveman roots. Those turkey legs were yummy. Frank pulled pieces off and fed it to me. Couldn't ruin the make up.
Terrifying ferris wheel in California Adventure. Needless to say we did not ride the carrier that "tilted." You can actually see the cars? tilted in this picture. We had a fun little photo shoot riding it. I'll have to snag those pics off his iPhone and post them here.
During dinner. Frank doesn't have a fohawk. There was just a plant on the wall way back there. Still a great picture of us.
No words.





Great pictures. The turkey legs looks yummy. How sweet of Frank to pull pieces off and feed them to you, that is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteomg the last photo is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteu guys are so freakin cute!
I love pickles and the little mermaid :D