Thursday, October 7, 2010

Neighbors

I am so annoyed with our "new" next door neighbors. They moved in at the beginning of August. At first I thought all the junk in the back alley was just them moving everything into their apartment, but it's set up like.. something. I wonder how it held up in the last two days of rain and misty weather. 

They also have this dog named Burdie. The old lady (picture a mummy with a flemmy smokers voice) is constantly talking to the half dead dog. She takes it out for walks and leaves it locked in the house. She takes the dog out and talks to it in front of our bedroom window at 6AM on Saturday mornings. My first thought, why are you up so effing early on a Saturday? My second. Why are you talking to your dog in front of our bedroom window?! (Which I leave cracked to get some fresh air in) I know we share a common yard. But still. It's a little uncalled for. When they leave the house all day (to go God knows where) they leave the dog all alone. The dog begins to scratch the back door and whine all day long. So happy on these days I'm out the door an hour or so after this begins, so far. 

Lately these people have been making a hell of a lot of noise. Always banging the back door. Talking real loud on the phone. Throwing a ball across the house for Burdie to fetch (the apartments are around 750 sq ft each.) It's just rude. 

Frank saw the lady one morning and asked her how she was doing. You know, friendly small talk. Her response. Horrible. Really? Gee, sorry I asked.

Does anyone have consideration for others these days?

On another note.

We bought Beauty and the Beast today on Blueray. Just waiting for Frank to get off his computer so we can watch it. 

And Glee this week was just amazing. I had tears in my eyes. So good.

Some of our weekend plans fell through. But we found a good alternative for it. I'm excited to celebrate 4 years of unwedded bliss with my sweety. His gift is little, but it means so much. He'll just love it.

1 comment:

  1. GLee keeps gettin better and better!
    Ugh i hate rude neighbors.
    Have a great weekend too Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...