Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Rain

Frank and I celebrated our Christmas over the weekend.  I couldn't wait any longer to open our gifts so we did it Saturday night instead of our planned Sunday night. They were just teasing us under the tree. 

Remember that Tiffany's box? Well this is what I received! A brand new beautiful necklace! Two mini hearts together on dainty chain. The engraved heart in silver and the second in rose gold. A pink tinted gold. It's just beautiful!



Engraved on the back of the heart it says "S F M." For Sam and Frank Macchia. He says he planned a head for that. Macchia, eh? I like the sound of that!

All of the gifts that I received from him. Love them all. Included are 3 pairs of tube socks (I was wearing the pink ones. Winter Dream Tea from Coffee Bean. It's amazing tea, perfect for the holidays, and perfect for someone who can't drink soy latte's anymore. Shrek 4 Ever After, the completion to my Shrek movie collection. And two little Owlettes! Adorable little plush owls that come in secret boxes. You don't know what one you get until you open them. The pink one's name is Little Girl and the yellow guys name is Baby. Who doesn't love owls?

Points to anyone who knows what movie we were watching.

If you haven't heard. It has been raining four days already here in El Ehh. Started Thursday and hasn't stopped. No signs of stopping until Thursday it appears. Supposedly the system that's coming through here is moisture from Hawaii. The system is also known as The Pineapple Express. Not like the movie. My manager said that we have received 6-12 inches of rain already. Oye! 

Now that we have a car I've been taking it to work through the Hollywood Hills. Valley to West Hollywood. Some parts of the hills have let go of some rocks and mud. A little afraid of a landslide happening with all of this rain. The intersection by our house is completely under water. The drivers. Lets just say the world stops when it rains. People drive like it's the end of the world. Frustrating when you're trying to get to work on time. A bit happy that I am no longer a pedestrian in this. It's miserable walking up the street and getting soaked from the puddles. 

Tomorrow night we are off to the mitten. Snow and cold sounds kind of nice right now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace!!! so sweet! And cute owls
    Ahh be careful driving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...