Wow. I am either blind or a complete dumb ass. How did I not notice the NEW fonts they put in the advanced settings. *hand on face* But I enjoy the new fonts that I'm now using for my title, date header and so on. Also new background color. Went for a Tiffany theme.. light blue and blacks.
Any who. As I mentioned earlier I finished one quarter of the blanket (this is if I make 60 squares.) But I'm proud.
I also got this pretty new hook! After a surprise day off Sunday, due to the rain. Frank and I did some couplish errands. First to Target to return the nav we got for Christmas that sadly didn't want to work. The new one works fabulously by the way. We headed to JoAnn's on our way home to pick up new yarn for myself. I had to see the hooks because the one I was using was just killing my hand, and was bound to give me a callous. I saw this pretty little one with the bamboo handle. It's so comfortable and easy to use. I love it. I had to take a picture of it. It cost me under two dollars for it. Woopee.
How was everyone's weekend?
We did couplish errand this weekend too. Aren't they the best?
ReplyDelete