Twenty Eleven's first edition of Wee Bit Wednesday! Link up with Leigh Ashley if you want to play too! I should start playing these every Wed. I love memes.

(one) have you ever been on tv?
Technically once. We went to see Jimmy Kimmel when Franks sister was in town. And while Jimmy was out introducing the concert (Brad Paisley) we were right behind him, and the cameras. My mom caught a picture when they watched on TV.
(two) what was the best movie you saw last year?
The best movie? Saw quite a few really good ones.
Kick Ass
Scott Pilgrim VS The World
Shrek Forever After
(three) do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in. I hate when the bottom of the sheets get untucked and my feet hang out.
(four) do you cut coupons?
No. We use our Ralph's savings card at the grocery store. Save so much money buying food. I try to buy most things on sale.
(five) do you ever count steps when you walk?
No?
(six) what sauce do you dip chicken nuggets in?
Honey! If you haven't tried it, you need too. It is delicious!
(seven) do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. I'll grab the occasional Us Weekly or Star at the grocery store if I'm into some cheap reading. Hoping to grab some wedding mags soon though. *wink*wink*
(eight) when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Too long ago. I need to write my old roomie back. She wrote me the cutest letter months ago when I was sick, and then stuck a letter in the Christmas card she sent us. I feel terrible for not responding, and have no real excuse as to why I haven't. I just need to. Maybe tomorrow.
It's also been a while since I've even written Frank a note.
(nine) what's your favorite fruit pie?
Hands down, dutch apple pie. Yum!
(ten) black olives or green olives?
Neither. They gross me out so much. Even just the smell of them. Vom.


i love writing notes and olives! :)
ReplyDelete