
(one) name one thing you worry about running out of
How do I name just one? I'd hate to run out of TP, tampons, clean bowls
(two) what is your favorite pizza topping
Pepperoni. We usually order "the works" pizza from Papa Johns though.
(three) what is your favorite harrison ford movie
????
(four) apple juice or orange juice
Apple for sure. Allens Apple juice at that. Comes from a can, and only found in Canada (that I know of)
(five) what is your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon
When I'm not working I like spending it with Frank. I actually have this coming Sunday off and we plan on taking a nice walk in the Hollywood hills. Some great hiking trails in there that we don't take advantage of enough. Gonna break in my new runners Frank got me.
(six) what is the wallpaper of your cellphone of
I change my wallpaper so frequently. I get bored of things easily.
Does anyone have Words With Friends? Find me! shuiz is my username.
(seven) do you have a favorite tv commercial
No. We don't have cable so I miss out on all the commercials.
(eight) what is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten
Weird? Uhm escargot? I'm always down to try new food. Not a picky eater here!
(nine) what is one piece of clothing you can't live without
Tshirts. I live in them. Whether it's a guys white undershirt or my tri blends from Gap I love them.
(ten) if you were a character from lost, who would you be
I never watched it. Now that most of it's on Netflix instant que I just might start. Do I want to start that addiction?
No comments:
Post a Comment