Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

Frank. I love that you worry about me more than I worry about myself. I know I tell you not to, but it really means a ton. Upon me being diagnosed with diabetes you've been so concerned about how my glucose levels are and how I'm feeling. But concerned in the good way. You just want to know I'm ok. I love that. If you weren't worried about me, then I don't think I would have been managing this as well as I do.

Your worries and concern just show that you care, and care deeply. It shows that you love me so much, and for that, I love you. If you were or heaven forbid are in a similar situation, I would probably be the same way. Thank you for all you do for me, and all the help you have given me. Thank you for helping me in the future if I ever get sick again. Thank you for just caring for me in a whole. It means the world to me. Makes each day worth living knowing that I'm on your mind.

Until tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. so sweet I am pretty sure we have the best boyfriends ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...