I love that we have very similar tastes in clothes. Seriously, if I were male I'd probably dress the same as you, just own more shoes. It's a good thing to know what you like, makes shopping for you quite a breeze. Also that I can just buy something, and you like it.
I love the way you look in all of your plaid wovens. I love when you wear your vests, come summer time you will. I'll make sure of that! Remember when you used to wear a toque all the time? And your hair almost covered your eyes? Oh to be 19 again eh? I loved you then, and I love you now. Even when you're old, wrinkled and grey I will still love you. Men with silver hair are pretty hansom you know. How ever you age, I know you'll still be sexy.
I love the way your hair feels when you get it cut. It's so soft and curly. It's my favorite time to play with your hair. Never cut your hair shorter than it is now. I would miss your tightly spun curls.
No worries. One of these days I'll find you a western shirt that looks like something Jemaine would wear. I'll find it, and buy it for you. Brown right? I'll also work for the Gap forever too, just so I can keep saving 50% on all of our clothes, including future Macchia children.
No comments:
Post a Comment