Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday. Maybe it had something to do with the weather being cold and cloudy, or just changing so drastically. Or the fact I had a good day, sugar wise. Work was just boring to say the least. Not a very busy Sunday. I blame everyone going to the Oscar's. Did anyone watch? I didn't, I'm not really an awards show gal. Plus we don't have cable, and the shows stress me out. I also didn't watch half the movies. Yeah, I really don't care about them haha.

Breakfast - 170 9:17A
Lunch - 120 2:34P **
Dinner - 161 8:31P 
Steps - 6164, 2.91 mi (all at work crazy)

While I was driving up the half mile I drive on Santa Monica Blvd today, I saw the mountains in the distance. They were all snowcapped. They just looked absolutely beautiful. I wish I had my camera, and extra time, this morning so I could have snapped a picture. Mentioned it to a few customers today and they all agreed. There is something about this city after a few days of rain. All the dust and smog settles and you can just really see the beautiful landscape that Los Angeles has to offer. I get a good view of the valley as I drive to and from work through the hills. 

Talked to a good friend of mine from high school. She's coming to visit in early April with her mom and my  mom. I'm so excited! She's the very first friend of mine to come and visit. We've had our parents and siblings and even some of Frank's friends. But this is my first friend. I'm excited, she'll even be here for her birthday. Or we're pretty sure she'll be here for her birthday. Good excuse to go out and have some fun. Show her the town and all the shopping she can take. She will love the Juicy Couture store on Rodeo and the Tiffany's too. I love that Tiffany's. Hopefully the weather is warm enough by then so we can head down to Laguna. We both watched Laguna Beach in high school, so I have to take her there and show her how amazing it really is. Any excuse to go down there really. Just love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you never need an excuse to have some fun!! :-)

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    Oh, and pop by & enter my PERFUME GIVEAWAY today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...