Sunday, February 13, 2011

Post 300 && Day 13

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Tomorrow also means the month is half over. Uhm double you tee eff? 

Frankie you just mentioned to me how you were talking to this girl (whom I don't like....) and you were talking about how you and I are so comfortable with each other. How true this is. I now strongly believe that all couples should live together for some period of time, just so they know they will work out if and when they get married.

Frank, I'll be frank. If I (we) couldn't.. well.. fart.. around each other how awkward would that be? We'd have some pretty bloated tummies. But seriously. How do couples live together and avoid all that "embarrassing" stuff. Common, everyone poops! You and your significant other! How do you hide that? But even with who we are as a couple. We don't hold back. We're not embarrassed. (I'm not saying I'm a slob or a pig either, and would never act out in public. I'm a little embarrassed to even say the word.. fart.) We've seen the good and bad. Babe there is no going back. I love how we are together. I love our level of comfort. I also love you.


Post 300!

I decided to mash the two of these posts together. I couldn't make Day 13 with out noting that this is my 300th post. Holy crap Batman! I want to thank all of my 67 followers. You are all amazing. You make this all worth happening. Thank you to anyone who comments! I love your comments. I'm trying really hard at responding (I NEED to figure something out.) Your kind and amazing words make me feel so loved, and you are really the reason I do this. I know I don't have much to say, and my life really isn't that interesting. But I really appreciate everything you all have to say. Makes me feel so very loved. 

I had the priviledge to get this Sunday off, yet again. It was nice to sleep in (first time in about a week and a half) past 9:30A. Even though I did wake up around 11. It was nice to take my time doing what ever I needed to do to get ready this afternoon. Frank had planned earlier in the week to head down to the beach, but that was cancelled last minute just because I knew it would be too cold by any water. No worries, beach weather is coming very soon. We decided to go out and look for some new tops for me. I found a shirt at Urban Outfitters that I liked, and fit well. Frank bought it for me, thanks again! It's hard breaking away from stuff you wear all the time. Me, it's plain V-neck tee's or sweaters. 

We headed to our favorite bar for lunch. If you haven't tried Laurel Tavern, do it. It's amazing. Great food and an even greater beer/wine menu. 

We spotted a friend across the street at the bookstore. Headed in with him. I spotted this game! Bananagrams! It's like a crossword puzzle meets Scrabble. So much fun. I can't wait to play with Frank.

We headed home and Skyped with his parents and I crocheted a few more squares for my blanket. I attached a few rows the other night just to get a feel for the blanket. So far so good. Looking forward to it being finished.

How was everyone's weekend?
Any plans for Valentines Day?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Not so much that a couple should live together before marriage, but that you have to be able to be yourselves around one another! Jen and I are open, we share everything and we love spending time together. ^_^

    Hope you two have a great Valentine's Day and 300th post, HOLY COW!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day girl! I have been wanting to play bananagrams!! Congrats on your 300th post, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...