What is the best way to respond to comments. I feel like if I respond in my own comment box, then my readers who commented won't see it. Responding on their blog just doesn't feel right.
I get your comments and I love them. I just want to know the best way to respond to you.
I need to look over my questions for my focus group tomorrow for work. I want to have decent answers, but not look to smart. I'm "not supposed" to know what we're going to be asked. Working in a small store has it's perks. Looking forward to it, just not the whole focus thing at 9am. So not a morning person. I don't know when the next time I get to sleep in. Sadness.
Also. Are my fonts still visible and pretty? Or are they just back to normal? I'm not sure if it's my browser or not. Even when I pull up my blog on my iPhone it's not all fancy. URG. Make it work again :(
Goodness I'm tired.
I like your fonts and the light blue background. My blog is boring because I don't know how to do all the cool layout stuff lol. Ahh i know what you mean, I work at 9:30am and that is still early to me lol.
ReplyDeleteI never know how to respond to questions people ask either. I usually just go to their blog and do it because the chances of them coming back to my post for the answer are slim.
I'm posting your award now on my blog :) My list came out really random lol
ReplyDelete