Friday, March 4, 2011

T.G.I.F.

I got to play around with a bit of visual merchandising today. Last night my manager told me to move jeans to a different area and to play around with it. Play I did. I'm actually really happy with how the new sections turned out. It's not much, but I think it's really pretty and fresh. Really brightened up the area. Started off really dark and too much denim. 











Breakfast - 252 10:18A
Lunch - 265 3:11P
Dinner - 133 9:07P
Steps - 6736 3.18 mi

I'm finding it hard to hit 10,000 steps. It's hard to get up to five miles in a day. My new goal, for now, is to get over 5,000 steps for every day that I work. I need goals that I can reach, and 5,000 is definitely reachable. Higher day for sugar. I thought I'd be doing more lifting and running around at work this morning so I took less insulin, keeping my lunch number higher. (treated ourselves to some Entenmann's Cheese Danish Twist, something I haven't had in over six months. Delish!) So I accept and take full responsibility for my morning and lunch numbers. 

Feels like spring has sprung here in LA. After a few weeks of rain and cold it was nice to have some sunshine and "balmy" temps. It was starting to get really depressing with the clouds. Flowers are starting to bud and bloom. Our jasmine bush will smell lovely and be blossomed so soon. It was also nice to not freeze my buns off at work too. I enjoyed my comfy, balmy spring day outfit as well. So much so I'm sharing with you.
Basically a walking Gap add.
Green Tri-blend Tshirt (summer '10)
Denim Jacket (summer '10)
Fuzzy Mocs - Airwalk

I just really like scarves. Stayed on for a full 5 minutes.
You can see the bags under my eyes. Long busy week.
Anyone know of a GOOD under eye concealer?

However I did like the way I did my eye make up today.
Hard to see in the picture, but it's a smokey purple/brown thing going on.
I was trying to play off my shirt and get my eyes to appear greener by using purples to contrast with the greens that I have in my eyes. Oh well.

We also got our Gap Give and Get coupons in. So if you'd like a coupon, send me your email and I'll send one your way.

What is everyone's plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Get some sleep girl :) I am one to talk, i never get enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...