Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Why am I always surprised when it's Wednesday. The weeks go by way too fast. Oye. Well you know how it goes. Link up with Leigh Ashley below and play along too! Hope everyones week is going good.


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy. Frank wears it well.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
If and when I eat it, hot fudge. Love me some chocolate.

{three} do you own slippers?
I do. Their kind gross and old. I just wear socks instead. Love my tube socks!

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
We had a jungle gym. Our back yard growing up was pretty tree free, except for a big maple in a garden. My dad did build it all himself. Made many forts in it.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Cry.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Fox in Socks. And of course Green Eggs and Ham. ((I am Sam))

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
I took ballet and jazz throughout high school.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Dictionary, so I can beat people in Words With Friends.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Uhm. Sitting.

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
A few hours at Cedar Point, I think two to two and a half hours there. Once I sat in the border line going back in to the US from Canada for about three hours. Never travel on September 11.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...