Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

I'm back! After that week off I feel so disconnected from the world. My mom and friend were in town for the week. Then of course our 2wire router/modem died on us (thanks AT&T) so we didn't have internet until last night. But we're back and running. I'll start off the many posts I feel like I need to do with Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit! I love, love this meme and I'm so sad I missed out on it last week. Looks like there's a new button too! It's so pretty.



{one} have you ever fainted?
Not sure if passing out counts as fainting, but I have. The first time was during softball practice on a very hot summer day when I was 12. I just remember feeling incredibly nauseous and my vision going black. Next thing I knew I was sitting on the grass drenched with sweat. I used to also get terrible "cramps" on the first day. So bad I usually skipped school or work and just sleep. One day at school I just couldn't stand the pain anymore so I had friends walk me to the clinic. On the way there down I go in the hallway. Embarrassing when boys ask if you're OK. It's been a few years since I've "gone down" though, thankfully.

{two} what is your favorite casino game?
Black Jack! Probably because I like the number 21.

{three} do you have a good sense of direction?
Why of course. I get it from my dad. I can go somewhere once and remember how to get there again. Now it does have to be daytime so I can really take in where I'm going. Studying maps probably helps out a ton too. I think maps are interesting. Frank on the other hand. It's cute. I'm his little navigator.

{four} laptop or desktop?
Macbook teehee. No PC for me. I think I turned Frank into a "mac" as well. Our next computer will be an iMac. Mostly for his work, also because their amazing.

{five} what is your go-to hair style when having a bad hair day?
I feel like every day for me is a bad hair day. I'm just not a fan of my super fine thin hair. I try to throw it in a nice looking ponytail if it's not behaving.

{six} do you read the newspaper on a daily basis?
Nope. I don't even read the news online. Just too many depressing stories out there.

{seven} do you have a favorite celebrity chef?
Erm.... cupcakes!

{eight} what tv show would you like to make a guest appearance on?
I'd love to be on Glee. Singing is fun and I love Journey! Big Bang Theory because I understand how Penny feels when all the boys talk about their thing. 

{nine} do you have satellite radio in your car?
No. I just use my iPod or Pandora on my iPhone. Frank is buying me the new Sam Roberts CD when it's released next month.

{ten} what was the last movie that made you cry?
Now I don't cry in movies. Ever. But Nights in Rodanthe, My Sister's Keeper, The Time Traveler's Wife, Up, and Moulin Rouge, all make me teary eyed. I wanted to cry when Frank took me to see The Little Mermaid at the Egyptian Theater back in December. My favorite movie as a child and seeing it on the big screen for the first time ever just made me overwhelmed with emotion. It was beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I love The Big Bang Theory too, except I totally get what the guys are talking about, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Big Bang Theory! So hilarious. Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...