Monday, May 2, 2011

Music Monday

The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Push The Envelope

For some reason blogger doesn't want me to add embedded links to my blog so I have to to this from YouTube. I had a few songs from Asteroids Galaxy Tour. Is anyone else having this problem? I know the "Wee Bit Wednesday" button hasn't been working for me for a few weeks now either. Help!

A few other good songs are Lady Jesus and Around The Bend.

Also check out The Freelance Whales. Can only expect good music from such a fun band name!

We've been playing a lot of them on our playlist at work and I've just loved everyone of their songs. I had to add them to my Pandora playlist so I could listen while driving. Both of them have been great tunes while driving along the twisty Coldwater Canyon and the busy streets of WeHo/Beverly Hills/Hollywood.


I also have some fun new crochet projects I'm planning to do. Just need to get the right thread and some beads. YES BEADS! Stay tuned. I'm hoping it turns and works out for me. I've been playing with copper wire, but I'm finding it a tad tricky to work with. I'll be back at Michaels and JoAnns soon enough to get better materials and some metal hooks.

I hope everyone had a  great weekend! Happy May! Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...