Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Well we don't have cable. But when I used to watch cable I found myself clicking over to HGTV.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
If I'm not working, then to lay around. But I always find myself doing busy work. I'm incapable of doing nothing.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
I'd love one of the old craftsman homes in LA. Big porches and lovely architecture. With a cute little fenced yard and rose gardens all around. Big patio in the back for entertaining friends with a sparkling pool for lounging on hot socal days.

{four} what state were you born in?
Not a state, but a province. Ontario, Canada!

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
No change jar. Change (quarters) go to parking meters, laundry and Frank's once in a while subway rides.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
E-mail and Facebook. 

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Bacon and deep fried eggs and toast. Love breakfast foods.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Cross country trip from Michigan to California with my dad. Utah is gorgeous. Take the back roads.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Like the Beastie Boy song says, I like my sugar with coffee and cream. Literally. Substitute sugar for Splenda or Sweet 'n Low. Preferably a non dairy creamer. Thankfully Coffee Bean has the non dairy.

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
When I got my senior pictures taken almost 6 years ago. My fingers are crossed for some engagement/wedding pics soon. Though my fingers have been crossed for quite some time... hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...