Before (bad indoor lighting)
After
The yellow brassiness is all gone! Fresh cut and the bangs return. My hairdresser is a miracle worker. She did such a fantastic job. Her new salon is also super fun! She's been doing my hair for 4-5 years. I'm so dedicated that I found out where she worked when I moved here. She moved a year prior.


LOVE it! What a natural color - and it's perfect for your face!
ReplyDeleteOoo, how pretty!!! I love the color!!! ^_^ I've only been to a hairdresser once and that was because my in-laws "made me" before my wedding! (Their treat...) I don't like having other people touch my hair/me, so stuff like massages, pedicures, manicures and hair styling/coloring is out. Luckily I can do pretty decent on my own and Jen will treat me to the massages, nail-icurs :P and she is fantastic at cutting hair! Yay!
ReplyDeleteLove the new color and the bangs. I'm heartbroken that I'll have to live my hair stylist and dear friend in Denver when we move. :-( I've considered flying out here or her out to me for hair appointments.
ReplyDeletelooks great@
ReplyDeletepretty, i like it! :)
ReplyDelete