It's back!! I had actually planned on doing this post hours ago, but due to our AT&T being a complete douche bag I've been offline for the last 4 hours. Just seems like a lot of little things falling down around us in the past few days. Our poor car is getting a nose job from a slight accident that happened on Sunday afternoon, so we're stuck with a crappy Chevy Cobalt until she's fixed. Latest is next Friday.
Our internet troubles have been on and off since before April. Took two calls today to get them to fix it, and we still have a tech coming down on Saturday to look at it. I just say, if you're going to play with our network and turn our internet off, please call me and let me know what you are doing to it!
Now here is Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesday! Link up if you want to play along too.
{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?Going based off my iTunes since my iPod is in the bedroom and really hasn't been used in a while.According to iTune it's: Be Your Baby Tonight - Norah Jones. {two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?Probably anything doesn't feel like a workout at the moment. Dancing and cardio are fun. I also enjoy walks.
{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?I LOATH the bus. Only because LA has some of the worst public transit ever. Takes so long to get to one place.
{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?I liked being 21. It was a great year in general. I also loved 16.
{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?Browse the webbernets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest yadda yadda.) Watch Netflix, movies.
{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?Ashley put it simply. The lack of responsibility. To stay up late without worrying about work or school in the morning. Not have to worry about money or bills.
{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?I wouldn't say I get nervous, I get more anxious than anything else. I was nervous about my interview back in June. I'm just anxious about work and life right now.
{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?I actually would hardly spend it. If I did it was always candy or slurpees. I had a summer job at 13 cutting grass for neighbors and babysitting. I made $500 cause I wanted to buy an iMac. The old school iMac.
{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?I love May. Always seems to have nice(ish) weather no matter where you are. LA doesn't seem to have many seasons.
{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?Hmm that's tricky. Everything is Alright - Motion City SoundtrackSilver Lining - Rilo KileyTurn to Real Life - Shiny Toy Guns
Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Oi, I know that "everything falling down around us" feeling and it's - plain and simple - sucky! Hang in there, lovely lady. Everything WILL work out and get better, I promise.
ReplyDeleteI know you can't judge a song by the title, but that Norah Jones song sounds lovely. I must listen to it ASAP!!!