Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

It's Wednesday so you know what that means... Wee Bit time! Link up with Leigh Ashley if you want to play along too!


{one} what is your dream job?
Lately I've been dreaming of becoming a visual merchandiser. The thought of being a photographer has always been a thought as well. We'll see how I like that after I shoot my aunts wedding next weekend. But my ultimate dream job is to be a stay at home mommy. But I need a few years before I'm even ready to have babes.

{two} how many best friends do you have?
Frank is my very best friend in the whole world. I trust him with all my heart and I can always be honest with him, good or bad. He is the one person I can always talk to about absolutely anything and I know he won't judge me.

{Disneyland October 2010}


{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Detroit, Michigan to Los Angeles, California. I should map the route and show you where we drove.

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
There are so many things I already "have" to do every day. Can I not do something for a year. I would actually like to be able to run every day, or most days. But we know that's not happening.

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
I'm actually not sure what story my family tells about me. They live 4000 miles away. Now they probably tell educate people about how I'm Type 1 diabetic.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
They said they had a book of names that they'd leave in the bathroom (yea I know) and they would come out with different names. One day they came out with Sam. Both fell in love with it, and I guess that's how it came to be. Short for Samantha, but no body I've ever known calls me that. It's actually a similar story for most female Sam's I have met.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Not finding my soul purpose in life. Like what I'm meant to do and who I'm meant to be.
This quarter life crisis takes it's toll.

{eight} are you a good cook?
I've been told I am. Frank doesn't seem to have a problem with what I make him every night. I like to be inventive sometimes.

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Married with some kidlets. A pretty house in the hills.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Playing dress up. I used to be so many characters. I remember summer days were spent in costumes making forts on our jungle gym. Making "food" out of moss, grass, flowers and any other "edible" substance I could find. Creating stories to live by. Also setting up my Barbie's houses in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...