Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Window Display

I have such a blast designing new windows for the store.
This is what I did this week with all of the new jeans we got.
{Lets just say we have more legging jeans than we know what to do with}
 I think Kate {mannequins name, for real} looks pretty good. She's ready for fall, even though summer hasn't quite hit LA yet.
 What I call my summer cubbies. Bright T's with shorts.
 New Italian Denim legging jeans. Feel so amazing.

Erin & Nick.
 The dress Erin is wearing here is adorable and from our European collection. The dress Erin is wearing may be in my possession in the very near future.
Apologies for the terrible glare in the windows.
We close at 7 and it's light until then, impossible to avoid.

2 comments:

  1. cool i wanna do that! I like the jacket a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really really ROCK AT THIS!!! You should be uber proud. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...