..my iPhone's warrantee was up in five days and Apple just gave me a new phone.
Yes.
That happened.
The volume on my phone had been on the fritz. I couldn't turn it up with the buttons on the side of the phone. Knowing my one year warrantee was going to be up very soon, I made an appointment with a "genius" to have them look at it. The guy looked at it, said it could probably be fixed, but said a new iPhone would be better. Not refurbished new, but brand new.
And this didn't cost me a dime. Thanks Apple.
Upon plugging it into our computer at home. All of my apps, pictures and even my texts from the last time I plugged the phone in, were re-added back onto the phone. In one way it's awesome that iTunes did that, but creepy at the same time. Makes me wonder if any information on my phone is just drifting around in the internet land.
Anything like that ever happen to you?
I also ordered myself some new moccasins. The ones I currently have are a few years old. They're from Walmart so they aren't the best quality, plus they make my feet smell worse than a horses ass. Best part about ordering? I got free shipping and I had a $10 off coupon. Thanks DSW! Mocs are my go to flat for the fall/winter seasons. They go perfect with jeans and they are just super comfy to wear for hours at a time.
Lucky you with AT&T! I have Sprint, but next month I'm going to try a iphone for the first time. I'm used to android so we are gonna see how this goes. Im even more excited since you said itunes synced everything back. Plus, now I want some moccasins besides the stinky feet lol
ReplyDelete