Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap?

I snapped a few iPhone pics this past weekend in New Brunswick, Canada for my aunts wedding. I'll have to work on some sort of collage for the pics I took with my moms beautiful Nikon. But I'm waiting for her to post the wedding pics first. Maybe. We'll see. Plus the pics are huge files and take a bit of time uploading, blerg.

It was a good trip. Coming home yesterday was a bit stressful. But I made it home in one piece. It feels so good to be home with Frank once again. It's crazy how much I miss him when were apart, especially a whole continent apart (thats four time zones) and limited communication. Was good to see family that I see every 2-5 years, and get to know them a bit. My aunts new husband is a sweetheart and they are a great couple.

All in all it was a good weekend. I wouldn't say it was a real vacation for me. We were so busy getting things ready for my aunts wedding that there was no time to relax. Plus after working 7 days in a row, then taking a red eye, my sleep was pretty messed up. My body isn't really sure what time zone it's in right now. Thankfully I have to get up at 5:30A tomorrow for a fun celebrity event at the store. Maybe that will put me back on track.
Always Fresh. Always Tim Hortons.
I keep saying they need to franchise out here. Starbucks and Coffee Bean are bank breaking.
I played wedding photographer.
While 90% of the attendees went home to change clothes. I rocked this dress and heals all day and night. A true LA girl.
Dress is from Urban Outfitters.
I even caught the bouquet. Watch out Frank, I think we're next.
The terrifying plane I flew to and from Montreal.
I hate that airport.

1 comment:

  1. You look very pretty! :) Yeah family trips home are never really relaxing for me either, I never get enough sleep and have to drive over 8 hours total.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...