Friday, September 2, 2011

Award - I Dig Your Blog

Yesterday I was surprised with an award from the ever so lovely and awesome, Jill from Life After College.

{1} Thank the person who gave you this award.

Thank you so much Jill! You are an amazing gal. I love everything you have the same and love that you are super tall, just like me! Tall people rock! You are a complete sweetheart, and I love everything you have to say. Your blog is so true and genuine. I'm so glad I can call you a friend. 

{2} Reveal 3 random facts about yourself.

~ I recently started liking olives. Mainly kalamata ones. Still not a fan of the black or green ones though.
~ I love to look at maps. I seriously study them. Learn the geographic's of a new area. I even remember the exact route my dad and I took on our cross country drive to LA. I tend to use the nav when going someplace new.
~ I have near perfect teeth. I've never had braces or a cavity. I even have all four of my wisdom teeth, and you know what? They all fit!

{3} I pass this award onto..

Zara at Eat, Shop and Be Married
Celeste at Lost On Earth
Angie at Lariats and Lavender

Congrats ladies! Hope you had a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. You are way too sweet! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award!

    Oh, and I LOVE olives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!! I'll be doing this today. ^_^ Maps are gorgeous, even little teeny tiny ones that just show you from point A to B. I don't pretend to understand them, but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to me! :) I love olives too :) Go tall chicks!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...