Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday. I know I am. Today started off with a quick check up with my endocrinologist followed by a lovely manicure. 

If you haven't tried the "gelish" manicures, I highly recommend it! I became hooked when I got it done on my visit to Michigan. The polish doesn't chip for weeks! Perfect for me, who ruins freshly painted nails after an hour of folding jeans. Oh the life of working retail. Nonetheless, it's worth the money! Stays shiny and chip free for 2-3 weeks. Sold! I got a light pink to support October's, Breast Cancer Awareness.

I'm linking up with Roots and Rings 100th, Ten on Tuesday. Link up if you want to play along too.

i.
How do you take your coffee? 
Like the Beastie Boys say, "I take my sugar with coffee and cream." Yes I enjoy very beige, and sweet coffee. Even better if it's flavored. I usually ask for a vanilla shot when I order from Coffee Bean or Starbucks, and when I'm in the midwest/Canada, Tim Hortons.

ii.
Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies? 
Soft if they are home made, crispy if it's store bought. Like Chips Ahoy (currently in my cupboard now.)

iii.
Do you wear a belt everyday? 
No. My belt is usually worn for my outfit as an accessory, like with my high rise jeans, or around my waist with a denim dress.

iv.
What is your favorite color combination? 
Love light greens (sage) with deep purples (eggplant.) Yellow/grey, blue/white, purple/yellow, magenta/turquoise. Love colors and playing with them.

v.
Do you like sour candy? 
Mmm, not so much. Tart sure, but I like to enjoy candy.

vi.
How often do you do laundry?
Well, I personally don't do the laundry. Frank does it 90% of the time. We do it once a week. I'm sure once we move and have our own washer and dryer we'll do it more frequently. But at $1.25 a load, its weekly.

vii.
Did you ever wear braces? 
Never. I saved my parents some money by not ever needing orthodontics. I was blessed with a large mouth and straight teeth. I even have all four of my wisdom teeth.

viii.
Are you good at roman numerals?
I can figure out the date if I have time to look at it. 

ix.
What is your favorite form of social media? 

x.
How do you feel about chin dimples?
I don't really. Though, they look better on men than women.

Thanks for reading!! Did you see I incorporated the roman numerals?

PS. I also want to send a HUGE thank you to all the awesome responses and words of encouragement!! I definitely think I'm going to go forth and do this! Not sure if I should say anything yet, but I'm thinking of a November 01, 2011 launch date. Time to get crack-a-lackin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...