After a quick trip to Michael's last night to purchase a glue gun, I was able to create my first rosette clip. Suitable for your hair or to clip onto a headband. I'm planning on finishing up the rosettes I have and getting them listed into my shop, hopefully by the end of the weekend.
| Isn't my pink glue gun cute?! |
| Don't mind my messy hair. |
I plan on pricing the rosettes at around $7-$10. Reasonable right? I'm also trying to figure out Facebook Pages. I'm not quite sure what option to pick. If you have a Facebook Page, what option did you pick?
Now to gain some more traffic and sales for my shop. Anyone wanna pimp me?
I'm looking forward to having Thanksgiving off with Frank. Very thankful to be paid to have tomorrow off as well. Oh the perks of retail. I'm not even dreading Black Friday at 109 S. Rob. Yes, Robertson is a big shopping street. But we have a big mall with major department stores 3 blocks away, and The Grove a mile and a half down the road. All the crazy shoppers will be heading to those locations. Though we are offering 25% off to be included in the Friday sales.
What are your Thanksgiving plans? What are you thankful for this year?
That clip is adorable! You did a great job with it! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, if you're making a Facebook page for your website then there is an option for websites. It's under Brands & Products > Websites. :)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.