I haven't done a Ten on Tuesday in a while, but I couldn't pass up this weeks! Play along and link up with Chelsea!
1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Sunday – The Walking Dead
Monday – HGTV, TLC
Tuesday – Tosh.0
Wednesday – South Park
Thursday – The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Parks and Rec and Good Vibes!
Friday – no idea
Saturday – no Saturday shows.
2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
Depends. I own a crap ton (thanks 1969) so I typically wear a pair once a week, maybe twice. But you're not really supposed to wash your jeans. It fades color and changes the fit. If anything I'll throw them in the dryer, dry (even thats bad for your jeans) just so they'll shrink back to size and be nice and tight again.
3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
Pasta is delicious in general. I don't eat it very often to begin with because of the diabetes. But I love shells, they're fun to stick on your tongue. Cavatapi (sp) is also good! Shapes and textures are just fun to eat.
4. Do you read newspapers?
Nada
5. Do you sleep in socks?
Only, and I mean only, if my feet are freezing cold. Then it's tub socks, and they usually get yanked off sometime in the middle of the night.
6. Favorite genre of movies?
Funny, animated, romance.
7. How do you feel about wrestling?
I love to play wrestle. It's fun, especially when I win!
8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
If they have to pluck some stray hairs and keep them looking neat then yes. Nobody likes a unibrow.. or caterpillar brows.
9. Do you have dimples?
Just the ones on my lower back. If that even counts.
10. Do you like to camp?
I do! I haven't been in years. But I need running water, a toilet and some sort of mattress. Skunks running ramped on a campsite is also a big no, no.
Tosh.0! South Park! The Big Bang Theory! Ahhhh!!! I must watch more of what's on your list. ^_^ Some channels we don't have though. >:(
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am like you, jean wise. I don't have many pairs, however I don't work right now, so... I don't really get dirty wearing them. :/ They stay clean forever. In fact, I have ONE pair, haha. I desperately want more!