Time to link up with Chelsea for Ten on Tuesday!
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I am one of those perfect eyed people. Even with being diabetic. I'll have to start seeing an optometrist in a year or so though just to make sure my eyes are ok.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Not sure. It could be coffee. It could be some Christmas gifts. It could be a new top for work. Or a candy bar.
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court shows?
Not a fan.
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I love them. But they are so high maintenance. The whole getting them filled ever few weeks is expensive. And they just kill your natural nails. If you haven't tried the new "gelish" manicure, do it! It's a gel polish and lasts for weeks. I've been getting these manicures since September. My nails look fresh and shiny for weeks. It's also pretty affordable too. Compared to weekly manicures.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Not a fan of watching sports on TV. But hockey and basketball live is a lot of fun.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Cheesecake flavored ice cream with a caramel swirl throughout. Big chunks of cookie dough and brownie for something to chew on. It would be called...
7. Do you have any scars?
I have a small scar on my left palm. It's from a dish smashing on my hand when I was 15. Any other scars that I've had, have all faded. Shouldn't complain about that though.
8. Does your pet's name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I had a cat named Teddy. He was grey. He was fat. He wore a neck tie. He was tottering Ted. Loved getting into mischief.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Trying to think if any of the shows we watch have theme songs. Big Band obviously. I'm not a fan of Family Guy. The Simpsons is almost timeless. The Brady Bunch is super catchy though. So is Cheers, and Friends!
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Loved the swings. I still do. I used to show off my gymnastic skills on the monkey bars or other bars. We used to play games as a class like "stuck in the mud," or tag. Another one where the ground was lava and there were lava monsters that tagged you, but you were only safe if you were on the structure. Oh to be a kid again.

Your kitty is adorable!!! :) I want a cat sooo bad :/
ReplyDeleteI hated when I had fake nails for prom when i was 16 and I've never got them since
I like the Cheers song a lot! And thanks for the nail advice. I'm going to check into the gel polish. :O)
ReplyDeleteNow I want cheesecake ice cream...
ReplyDeleteYou have an adorable cat.
I'm jealous of your perfect eyesight. I'm blind as a bat.