Saturday, September 27, 2008

Under the Boardwalk

Well time sure has flied right on by eh?
I have found myself getting back into editing photos on photoshop once again. I never realized how much i really missed doing that. Here are a few i played around with.
The tree photo. I turned all the trunks of the trees black and white. And I brightened up the trees leaves to a bright brilliant orangey red.
Below is a theme I started to play around with. It's a very simple thing to do, and makes it look pretty neat. All you have to do is change the contrast. Select only the face and turn it black and white. Then select the inside of the sunglasses and change the color balance on it to a contrasting color of the sky. I chose orangey tones fot these. After i finished, i made the blue sky, bluer than it was before. All the crazy sunglass photos were taken in Laguna Beach, California
Okay. So I edit a lot of pictures of myself. I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of editing and altering pictures of people. Why not start with myself. I don't want to upset people if do a bad job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...