Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What if I Stumble..

The adventure of photoshop continues. I keep plugging away at this graphic stuff. I think creating new things is a huge challenge to me, and that I need to work more at creating unique pieces of work. My strength is definitely photo editing. I do enjoy editing photos, and changing their original appearance. It's enjoyable to see a transformation and to make a person look so different, but so good at the same time. Here are a few things I have been working on the past few days. Here we have me playing around with actual CG. Lines and shapes.. and I threw in a random sunset I found on the internet. It's.. OK.. nothing great. I'm actually not too proud of it.
This here is my famous old man picture I took last year in on our field trip to Kensington Market in Toronto. There is also and overlay on it of some pretty orange flowers I took a picture of at Kensington as well. I love this picture so much. The composition is just so great, and I got such a good expression on this mans face. He loved his asian cuisine. So Here my face is once again. Nice cherry blossoms in the background and a glow around my face. I took a long time smoothing it all out and editing the contrasts and colors in my eyes and lips to make them stand out more. I really enjoy this one. Idealy, I think I want to retouch pictures. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...