Sunday, October 5, 2008

Remember the Skunk Ape

Well, well. Look what we got here. While keeping Frank company while he does some of his work, I took the time to draw a picture of him. I haven't drawn in so long, and boy can I tell. But I must say, for not drawing in almost 2 years, I think it turned out pretty well, and I only spent an hour or so doing it. Of course the shading could be better, and same with the composition, but my plan is to draw more, and start painting once again. Lets see if that happens. I have the craving to go out and take some pictures of nature, or buildings, or just stuff I think looks good. I have an eye for that sort of thing; composition and lighting. Last years field trip to Kensington Market in Toronto was fun, and I got some amazing shots there. Now that the leaves are starting to turn, I want to venture into the forest trail by the apartment, and snap some shots of leaves, sticks, the river in there, who ever comes with me, etc. Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...