Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crunch

So yesterday I decided to walk to work. Usually I drive cause most days I start at 730AM. Well it was a 5PM start yesterday so I walked despite the cold. Plus it was snowing and snow and my car don't really get a long. When I got off at 9PM I stepped outside onto the fresh fallen snow. "Crunch, Crunch" is the sound I heard. At that moment I decided I love the sound that snow makes when you step on it, you know, that crunching sound it makes. PS. I need more pictures. But my good camera is back with me from its vaca in MICHIGAN. I should make more of an effort to post blogs. I decided today to write down different things I want to talk about.. since there is ALWAYS a lot on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...