Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twenty One Years

Yesterday I celebrated my 21st birthday. It's crazy how time flies. Looking back now it all seems like it just happened.. when in reality, it didn't. I honestly feel like I was just 10, 13 even 18. My grade-school years long over. I hope I become successful in life at some point. To celebrate the day I awoke to a nice breakfast in bed. Frank took the liberty to wake up early and make me scrambled eggs with a wrap and some hash browns. So sweet of him. I then proceeded to wake up some more, get dressed, and drag my bum to work for my 7:30AM start. Sweet little Amy brought me a crown and a sash to wear for the day. It said it's my party, and compliments went all day to how I looked like the queen of Artisano's. I was let off early and I got Frank minestrone soup and came home. He was waiting for me at my apartment and he took me into my room where there was a lovely gift on my bed. Flowers! He had gone out in the snow that day to get them for me. Pretty Pink roses with pink and white tiger lilies. My favorite, they smell so good.
Frank made me peak. Don't mind the horrible work hair. I think Teddy likes them too. It's a shame he tried to eat them.
We went for dinner at The Drake Hotel in Toronto. I had my favorite porn start martini and scallops. Delish. It was definitely a great birthday that is too continue all week. My parents are coming up to see me tomorrow for the day. I'm excited. I secretly hope they bring a cake so I can blow out candles this year. I'm still bitter from last year and the lack of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...